Thank you for taking the time to find out more about Atkins Family Builders. Atkins Family Builders specializes in “Family Friendly” moderately to premium appointed homes ($500,000-$2,000,000) in the Green Bay, Appleton and Northeast Wisconsin areas.
We are best known for our distinctive curb appeal, custom design features, quality workmanship and, most of all, our family-friendly amenities that make a house a place you can call home. We are often told that our homes stand out as unique and an excellent value for your new home investment.
We are a relatively small family owned company. The members of our family are involved every day in all aspects of running the company. We really do believe that when our name is on the door, it is our responsibility to care enough to live up to that name. We all take great pride in gaining your trust to build one of your most precious possessions: your new home. You will find us to be down-to-earth, very accessible and completely responsive to your needs. We hope to maintain your trust and friendship many years after your home is complete.
Usually we have as many as 3-4 model homes you can your throughout Green Bay, Appleton and NE Wisconsin. These homes are also available for immediate sale. There is a good chance a member of our family will be there to meet you and your family in the home you visit. We look forward to building your home and becoming life-long friends.
From Our Family to Yours,
Steve and Sheryl Atkins
The Atkins Family Builders DIFFERENCE!
- You deal directly with the builder
- We are a small, family-owned company staffed by mostly family members
- Steve and Sheryl are very hands-on and are personally involved in all phases of the business
- We have a down-to-earth, friendly business style
- We will meet you at your convenience, including nights and weekends.
- Preliminary plans and a proposal are prepared within 10 days of initial meeting for qualified homebuyers
- All phone calls returned within 24 hours, sooner in most cases
- Issues solved promptly and fairly
- History of satisfied customers
- Superb relationships with our suppliers and subcontractors
- You get in writing:
- Home planning process
- Selections process
- Precise contract and specifications
- Construction process
- Post sales and warranty process
Track Record of Building Within Budget and On Time
- Realistic allowances
- No surprises or hidden costs
- Clear concise contracts
- Building timeline provided
- Accurate scheduling with subcontractors
Known for Distinctive Curb Appeal & Design Features
- Appeal & Design Features
- Family friendly amenities
- Unique designs and floor plans
- All design work is done by us
Excellent Value for the Price
- We keep our costs very low, passing on the savings to our customers
- We challenge our suppliers to give us the best value possible. We may not always be the lowest price, but we usually provide the finest home per dollar spent
- Services of an interior designer at NO CHARGE
- In-house design services
- Assistance in securing financing and locating a lot to build your new home
- Guidance and assistance in selling your existing home
Honors, Recognition and Affiliations
- Steve Atkins currently serves as President of the Wisconsin Builders Association (WBA) and is a member of its Executive Committee and Board of Directors
- Steve currently serves on the Board of Directors of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- Steve is a member of the Professional Builders Council (PBC) of the National Association of Home builders and is its past chairperson. The Professional Builders Council is a group of 20 High Performing Builders who meet and communicate frequently sharing best practices within the home building industry.
- Steve is the Past President of the Brown County Home Builders Association (BCHBA) and has also served on many committees and was also a past member of the BCHBA Board of Directors.